Subscribe to a locally produced one-of-a-kind food box created by Petojo Food
‘Makan Club' is a monthly subscription food box service featuring exclusive Petojo-made dishes and select imported products. Service subscribers will discover the cuisine of Indonesia, save time, and enjoy healthy meals!
The box is personally designed by Chef Anthony Abdullah and Co-Founder Kimi Abdullah as a primer on Indonesian-cuisine that will build a pantry with Indonesian essentials including condiments, spices and sauces.
Each monthly box is $45 + HST and includes at least $60 worth of food products including Petojo's small batch, locally made frozen and prepared foods as well as high-quality imports and recipe cards. Free home delivery is included in the price. Currently the Makan Club is only available in the London and Goderich, ON area.
Makan Club makes a great gift! You can register a gift recipient online. Petojo will contact the recipient to confirm delivery details on a date of your choosing.
To view monthly menus, click on each photo:
- Delivery is included. Makan Club's first delivery is scheduled for early January 2018.
- Each box will include at least 4 Petojo made products (each serves at least 3) and 1 import
- Recipe cards and menu ideas are included in each box
- A three-month commitment is required and must be paid in full upon registration. A Petojo team member will contact you for payment details.
- Currently the Makan Club is only available in London, ON and Goderich, ON areas. Please contact email@example.com if you live in a surrounding area and would like to subscribe.